Advertise With Us
Advertising in SALife magazine puts your brand or business in front of a quality audience
SALife for the best of Adelaide and South Australia
- SALife reaches South Australia’s highest demographic
- Published the first Wednesday of every month except January.
- Minimum 13,500 copies printed per issue. Double issue, December/January, a minimum of 16,000 copies are printed.
- More than 4500 subscribers Statewide, national and international.
- Amazing longevity for your advertising, with most issues kept on coffee tables or as part of a cherished collection.
- Available in the Qantas Lounge at Adelaide and Melbourne airports.
- Available in Virgin Blue lounges in Adelaide and Melbourne.
- We only use the finest stock for the cover and text pages, ensuring beautiful reproduction.
- Seen in beauty salons, doctors’ rooms, dental surgeries, four and five star hotels as well as bed and breakfast accommodation.
SALife reaches South Australia’s highest demographic and is published 11 times a year (except January).
SALife is South Australia’s highest selling magazine and is sold in over 300 select newsagents Statewide giving SALife advertisers the best opportunity to reach their target market and demographic.
Buyers of SALife are buyers of prestige real estate, fine art, luxury vehicles, quality kitchens, kitchenware, appliances, renovations, bathroomware, soft furnishings and interiors, food and fashion, garden design, architectural design and construction.
SALife readers are most likely...
- Women aged 30+ who see themselves in the higher financial earnings bracket or who have a partner who is
- Men who, after looking at the boys’ toys advertisements like desirable cars, turn to the social pages (true!)
- White collar professionals
- Very interested in real estate, either as a residence owner/buyer/seller or as an investor
- To drive luxury cars
- To be very aware of fashion and well being
- To visit the theatre, the movies, or attend a concert
- To eat out, cheap and cheerful through to gourmet dining
- To support a charity
Current advertisers include real estate, men’s and women’s fashion, jewellers, automotive, fine art, furnishing and homewares, home electrical, general retail, kitchens and bathrooms, private schools, restaurants, travel, outdoor furnishings and design.
To view our current advertisers go to our Directory page or click here.
Why advertise with SALife?
When it comes to engaging with your target market, magazines such as SALife are already one step ahead. We have established a strong and intimate relationship with our readers. Magazines like SALife engage their readers one-on-one.
Don’t take our word for it… read some of our testimonials.