A magazine of practical local advice for South Australian gardeners
SAGardens comes from good lineage: SALife.
SAGardens inspires and stimulates readers. It will be for people who want ideas and information. What to plant? When to plant? How to grow? This magazine helps transform the backyard into an outdoor space that is a useable part of the home.
- General information for all gardeners
- Seasonal sections full of information relevant to South Australian conditions
- Topical and updated “What to plant in the garden” monthly planners
- Michael Keelan's mailbag answering readers' questions
- Plus interesting features for the avid gardeners
- SAGardens features an “Editor’s Choice” of gardens that have appeared in SALife plus gardens especially photographed for this publication.
Huge success because it was relevant
The first two issues of SAGardens were a huge success. Readers really liked the fact that they had an accurate, clearly set out and dedicated publication for South Australian conditions.
Here’s a peek inside the first issue of SAGardens.
SAGardens is now biannual - SAGardens Spring/Summer NOW ON SALE with Autumn/Winter on sale Feb 2013.
Thinking of advertising?
Want to target a high quality readership leveraging SALife, the highest selling magazine in South Australia?
Highly targeted readership: readers will either very interested in gardens or gardening, they will be doing work on their garden, thinking about it, or about to start. SAGardens will be heavily promoted on television and radio in South Australia.
For more information about advertising in SAGardens click here to download our media kit.
Want to know more about SAGardens?
Contact Editoral on (08) 8132 8900 or email email@example.com
For advertising inquiries, contact Brooke Seward on (08) 8408 0202 or Narelle Kaimins on (08) 8408 0204.